Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dinner Party





Just got back from a friend's house where the following things were consumed: bruschetta, spinich salad, italian sausages, bakery bread, sparkling tangerine juice, and strawberry pie. Seems like I'm getting to that age where throwing sophisticated dinners in place of slumber parties is the thing to do. Instead of dodging the cookie dough bowl being passed from girl to girl, I'm now dodging "hors 'dourves".


The thing is, I can't avaoid these situations. If I did then I'd have no friends and would most likely retreat back to social anxiety disorder. But I guess that's what the lifestyle is all about. The least I can do is ONLY eat that way on holidays and parties, developing a balance that will allow for friends, family, and skinnyness.


All is possible, provided willpower and confidence reign.

No comments:

Post a Comment