Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Remember me?



Aw well. Me and commintment. Never really worked out well together. As a matter of fact that's why I abandoned my blog- I actually tried to get better. But as any girl with EDNOS knows, "better" is literally impossible. For some reason or other, ya just get fat instead. Huh. Healthy is just not part of my life, in any way shape or form. It doesn't want to be. I can only be unhealthy in different ways.



I'd rather be unhealthy by starvation than unhealthy by bad food. When it comes down to it, you just have to pick one. Because, hun, healthy is not an option for you.



So I guess it's time to be commited for a while. Again.



1 comment:

  1. Missed you!
    Your last statement is so true.. I'm EDNOS and I'd rather be unhealthy from starving than bad food.
    I feel cleaner that way.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete