Friday, November 5, 2010

11/5/10


Today's intake:

-Steamed mixed veggies

-Unsweetened apple sauce


I love going to bed successful. The weakness and acheyness are not so great but, OH how satisfying is the twisting in my stomach. My insides reach out and feel around for food that isn't there. And it's not there because of me.

:)


I know we all have times like this. These times need to be appriciated... just as much as we loath the bad times, if not more. I feel like things can get cloudy in my mind when this is all I think about, and I have to remind myself to keep it simple- Restriction, good. Gorging, bad. Overthinking gray areas always lead to failure. In my case anyway.

1 comment:

  1. hey hun,
    i also love that hungry feeling before you go to bed - so satisfying :) you know you've done what you needed to do to make the day count towards your goal. here's to many more
    xx

    ReplyDelete