Monday, November 8, 2010

11/8/10


Ok so... weekdays :)

Good Good Good. I haven't eaten yet but I'm planning on around 200 for the day. So glad to be back in the driver's seat and controlling all my food.

However, My siblings are over (the ones I don't quite like as much) and I hear talk of a pizza. Hmmm... I DON'T THINK SO. Send vibes to banish away their pizza yearnings. Please, it would be much appriciated. I won't have trouble saying no but I am worried that they won't accept that answer. Screw their judgement. I'm in charge of myself.

Always.

2 comments:

  1. Fake sick and go to bed :)
    HAha it's always the answer! lol

    thanks for following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you're only problem is that they won't accept "no"! i would gobble it down in a second. *sigh* i want your control!
    xx

    ReplyDelete