Saturday, November 20, 2010

Begining of holiday season. And thinspo.
















I know the holidays haven't officially started quite yet but still... I'm dyin to get to the new year, so I can focus without turkey and gingerbread and peppermint mochas floating around all over the place. And people saying "try this (fatness)" or "taste that (calorie bomb)". I know it's just something we have to get through. But ideally it would be nice to simply work all day, burn calories, and hang out with people on an empty stomach. I used to do that all the time.


I think I got too weird for my friends :/


Anyway. I've been enjoying reading people's blogs and thought I'd write a post of my own. This is what's going through my head at the moment.

HOLY... CRAP... Raining bucketloads and ridiculous thunder. Time for a storm :) Oh and here's some Katy Perry thinspo. I love her style, although not so much her music.

1 comment: